Wednesday 26 August 2015

Besties

Today was a less boring day. I hung with my best friend.

I've never had a best friend before. I've never had someone that I connected with so quickly and so well. I've only ever had friends, and I knew they weren't forever and they also never understood who I really was. There weren't any inside jokes, any silent but knowing glances.

But with this one, there is. I've found my one, my best friend for life.

I guess that's one thing I should be happy about. Even though I got thrown so much shit, she came out of it. I have someone I can rely on. I love her to death. She's my sister.

I was going through a lot when I met here, and I still went through more and she was there to help me be stable. And I am going through some shit now... but it's not as bad as the shit before... and that stuff was during the time I met her and everything changed. She made me realize that I can go to her and that's all I needed to be happy, to forget that shitty time.

Sometimes all you need is your best friend. And I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment