Tuesday 25 August 2015

I may be new to this

Well, I should start off by saying 'Hi, I'm Nicolle. I'm here to put my thoughts on screen and to share my life with you... sorry if I bore you.'

I am a writer, so I might post some stuff on here that are not blogs, I hope they interest you.

My life includes the airport. Not because I'm some cool girl that travels endlessly. No, I am an airline agent (for what airline? This information is disclosed). So be warned, you will see complaints on here about how tired I am or how people can be aggravating. This might be helpful for you as a traveler of how to treat us, agents. Cause, sadly, we are people too.

Right now I am doing what any normal young adult would be doing on their day off, listening to some music and letting my life be viewed by millions on the internet.

Talk to you later :)

I'm gonna go do something else.

PS - I might be doing some YouTube vlogs as well... hopefully that works out.

I'm honestly hoping that with these vlogs/blogs I will reach out to you guys. Every time I watch a YouTuber or read a blog, I feel like I could do that. I really want to do what they do, so I am trying my best to get to that. I also want to help my viewers.

I know how it feels to come home after a shitty day and turning on some Youtuber and feeling better within minutes. I want to be that Youtuber that makes you smile.

So, if you have any questions, life questions, hit me up. I can help. Somehow I can be intelligent in these things.

Peace; Niki.

No comments:

Post a Comment